Monday, January 4, 2010

Shame on me...

...yes, shame on me for neglecting this blog for such a long time!  With all the craziness from Thanksgiving, then planning Christmas and New Year's, I was so busy...and on top of it, Lila has been sick since the beginning of December with a cold!  As soon as she's about to get over a cold, she catches a new one...a result of going out way too much!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, a great Christmas and now, a very happy 2010!  Sure, we were crazy busy, but we had a lot of fun. Thanksgiving was a hit, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  The food was so good, and I finally ate a little, which I hadn't done in a long time!

We have news on the baby!  "IT" is doing just fine, growing just as it should, thank God!  I think I'll need to do daily updates here in order to catch up! Next post will be all about him or her!

Just a couple of pictures that we took for our Christmas card and my mom's Christmas card, too!




she is crazy about her nana!
For my mom's birthday, I gave her a photo session with all her grandkids. She loved it and so did they! Next year there will be 4 kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment